We have a winner!
While it was a tight race, the McGowen family beat out the other 4 finalists to win the title of 2018 Spookiest House in San Tan Valley! Way to go!
Thank you to all who entered, to all of our finalists (listed below) and to everyone who voted for their favorite! We hope you enjoyed the 6th annual San Tan Valley Spookiest House Contest and look forward to the contest again in 2019!
The top 5 Finalists were:
Rancho Bella Vista
- Angulo Family - 1100 E Stardust Way
Pecan Creek North:
- Axtell Family - 39634 N George Way
Pecan Creek South:
- McClasin Family - 37868 N Bonnie Lane
San Tan Heights:
- Sammie Family - 2974 West Goldmine Mountain Rd
- **McGowen Family - 1148 E Press Rd - 2018 Spookiest House in San Tan Valley Winner**
All photos are displayed on Facebook. Spookiest House Contest Winners:
- 2018 - The McGowen Family - Vinyard Estates
- 2017 - The Ashcroft Residence - Taylor Ranch
- 2016 - The McCaslin Residence - Pecan Creek South
- 2015 - The McCaslin Residence - Pecan Creek South
- 2014 - The Reyna Residence - Johnson Ranch
- 2013 - Jeff & Elyssa Mock - Laredo Ranch
Can't wait to see all the entries next year!