Rural Metro Fire is proud to announce their partnership with AirMed. AirMed, a 24/7/365 Medical Air Transport company, focuses on fixed wing aircraft transportation from hospital to hospital, anywhere in the world.
Rural Metro Fire’s AirMed benefit is available AT NO COST to all current Rural Metro Fire subscribers who reside in either the United States or Canada. Subscribers must maintain a membership in good standing to receive the AirMed membership, at no cost to them.
AirMed gives Rural Metro Fire subscribes premier access to air medical transportation services, 24 hours a day, whenever a member is traveling 150 miles or more from home, including out of the country.*
As a Rural Metro Fire / AirMed subscriber, you and your loved ones will receive the following benefits. There are no co-pays, no deductibles, or out of pocket expenses, when your AirMed Benefits are utilized.
Worldwide Air Medical Evacuation
- Domestically or abroad, we transport the patient to the hospital of their choice
24/7 Medical Services Hotline
- Members may request second opinion referrals, consultation, and prescription assistance
Global Security Assistance
- AirMed’s Global Operations Center offers security assessments and foreign travel advisories
Commercial Medical Escort
- When a medically equipped aircraft isn’t required, AirMed will provide a nurse and first-class arrangements for any Member needing medical assistance traveling commercially
Transport of Mortal Remains
- AirMed coordinates and provides transportation of mortal remains
If you are not a current subscriber of Rural Metro Fire, you may contact 480.627.6200 to enroll as a Rural Metro Fire member and receive the AirMed benefits, along with the other benefits of Rural Metro Fire.
*See https://www.airmed.com/ruralmetrofire for more information. All AirMed services are coordinated through AirMed. 800.356.2161 / 205.443.4840. Includes primary subscriber and household members possessing health insurance at the address of record. AirMed and Rural Metro Fire are divisions of Global Medical Response.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS